A sale or real estate purchase, whatever it is, is a real challenge. It is most often the investment of a lifetime and the most anxiety-provoking financial commitment we know. That is why our team is ready to accompany you step by step in this process.
Our added value?
Our niche expertise!
We are not a general-purpose agency: each one of us is specialized in finding remarkable properties with views and sea-views.
Whether urban, nature, overlooking the sea or simply an open view, we will find the view that inspires you.
Our strengths ?
Our field experience of the geographical targeted sectors, our willingness to meet your expectations and our knowledge of the market.
What we do for our sellers:
- Evaluation of your property (evaluation taking into consideration the main factors of your property such as the environmental factors, the previous sales and transaction amount in your area)
- Leverage of our client portfolio
- Management of advertisements and prospect assessment (prospect expectation matching, upfront financial check),
- Management of the purchase proposal
- Constitution of the Notary files required for the final sales agreement,
- Guidance until the signature of the authentic sales act,
What we do for our buyers:
- Full detail analysis and understanding of your requirements
- Mindful to your expectations and desires,
- Selection and proposal of our corresponding properties
- Real estate chase for special requests through a formalized research mandate
- Visit organization and support
- Contractual binding support
A little extra? Advice concerning renovation !
We are glad to give you advice concerning future renovation plans.
In the meantime, some advice …
Check that the Kbis certificate (company identification) corresponds to the invoices for all the selected construction trades.
For the construction trades:
Make sure that the companies you contact have a 10-year liability insurance (which guarantees the repair of damage that occurs after the acceptance of the work without requiring a court decision).
Make sure they are listed in the Chamber of Trades and Crafts in your area. They must have civil liability insurance:
- Guarantee of perfect completion (valid during the year following the reception of the works),
- Biennial guarantee (valid for 2 years after the acceptance of the works).